First day of "summer"

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Yesterday was the kids'  last day of school for the year. Next year, Tierney will be a senior, Caleb a sophomore, Taryn an 8th grader. Slip, sliding away.

I woke too early. It was getting light out. I tried to get more sleep, but it wasn't happening. After I got up, I heard Liam talking in his bed, so I got him up, too.

It was about 6:24. I guess I will have to e a s e into sleeping later.

But I just realized I never did make my summer schedule. Since I want real memories this summer, and not just web-surfing, I think I really need a schedule. I will post it on the blackboard. That blackboard contact paper really works. I covered a broken picture (no glass) with it, and voila! The only bad thing is, it wasn't large enough to cover the entire picture, so there is a seam.


Homemade Blackboard

By the way, I figured out the camera problem, sort of. While the computer just wasn't reading the camera when it was plugged in, this new computer Karl's parents bought him for his birthday has an SD card slot. Pretty simple to work with!


Okay...let's plan a schedule.

6-7 Wake up, make coffee, relax

7-8 Continue to relax, web-surf, email, breakfast for Liam

8-8:20 Get dressed, put on makeup, brush hair

8:20-10:30  Activities
                   Mornings outside
                   Park
                   Walk
                   Library (Friday, 10:00 storytime at Midtown, but not this Friday, for some reason)
                   Make sure Karl's awake between 9 and 10

Well, the first quarter of the day is done, but I am tired and overwhelmed now and need to go rest on the couch. Being pregnant is so hard.










No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!