Summery Spring

Monday, April 2, 2012

Wow! I was warm yesterday. So much so, that we couldn't resist heading up to Lowes and picking up about 8 more strawberry plants and getting new garden hoses. We were negligent and left ours laying in the driveway where they were run over multiple times. So this year, we are taking the extra minute to wind the hose carefully!
Already, Karl's lettuce seedings have pushed through. I may still do a square foot raised garden-it's just the price of the box that's stopping me. I guess we will stay here one more year, though as Mr. Ingalls would say, "My wondering foot gets to itching..." So much so, that I was checking mobile homes online with acreage.  You know you can find a cheap, decent place. Then I wonder...what's wrong with it? Well, having to drive 45 minutes to work would suck, especially since Karl works until midnight. Patience. Patience. When does patience really mean life is passing you by?

Regardless, I love this weather!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!