Only 40 minutes until leaving time!

Friday, May 18, 2012

I feel an edgy peace. Like everything is on the tips of my fingers, but I don't quite have the nerve to grasp.
And I am sort of okay with empty hands.

I think I am going to have to take more classes in regular education if I want a shot at getting interviews for regular ed jobs. I will have to pay out of pocket, which will hurt, but so be it.
It's sort of frustrating because I have more English classes than many who are just graduating with Bachelor's of English teaching degrees. I even have several methods classes for English/Reading. Maybe I need to put that in my cover letter? I need to really decide if I like elementary or secondary, or at the very least make two different profiles, so I seem focused. I have a year to do that, I suppose.

It's weird to be expecting a baby. I feel so.....I don't know.


Love,

Jill

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!