Twas the night before the night before

Monday, December 24, 2012

Taryn made ribbons:
I have some of her whole face, however, she would probably kill me if i posted them.


Gabe looked cute:




I am usually not a fan of noisy, battery-operated toys...but Gabe really like this gift from Oma and Grandpa Evans.

This is sideways Taryn modeling the dress Tierney made her. 

This was is because I love sleeping babies. 

And a video for the Grandparents:


We don't have enough of Liam, but he is still potty-training (my payback for expressing disapproval over kids who weren't trained around two), and thus runs barebutted at home-he can use the potty, he just won't pull down his pants do so- AND the light from the flash always makes him blink, so I can't get a decent picture from him. 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!