It's been 10 days

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Ten days have passed since little Gabriel has joined those of us on Earth. I haven't really gone out much. After reading up on some blogs, I thought it might be nice to go to the farmer's market, but Karl is working overtime today, and the thought of taking two little ones out on my own isn't appealing. When my older kids were younger (and I was, too), I would have just done it. Now though, I stop to think of putting them in the car, driving to our destination (Gabriel most likely crying because he wants to nurse...again), putting Liam in the stroller, Gabe in the front carrier, and then...I think maybe I don't want fresh vegetables and an outing that much.

But the fresh, cool air through the open windows is quite delightful.


Umm, I am not cleaning this desk, Mom!



Crap...I do look like my mom.

You've got to be kidding me!

Is it my "stubby" nose?

Growing resigned to the fact.


So...YOU are my dad?

WAhhhhhhh!




I wish I were sailing the deep blue sea!


Mom, I bet you wish you could rotate this!

1 comment: