Fence 'im in!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

One of my main worries has been the little amount of outdoor time Liam receives. Since we live on a busy street and our unfenced backyard backs right into our neighbors' yards, sitting out with him is a constant "on your feet" adventure. This worked fine on base when I was in my 20s. But frankly, I don't want to be constantly following Liam around like a sheep redirecting him. I guess that would actually make me the shephard, wouldn't it?
So, today I purchase this:

No Dig Fencing

While it won't be sturdy and secure enough to leave him out there, I really hope this will be enough to keep us old fogies from having to chase Liam all over the place, and he will get some more outdoor time. I can sit on the back porch and knit or read, while Liam gets some fresh air. Hope it works!

We had a 40 foot length across the back of our yard, so I just needed to cover that, which is 7 panels. I didn't get one for the side of the house without a gate just now. I will probably block it with a bike and the trash can or something for now. I will post a pic later if it works out!



I'll be picking it up today, assuming it's available.


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!